Why people like
Elasticsearch is a distributed RESTful search engine with over 50 million downloads. Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and Beats make up the "Elastic Stack" developed by Elastic. Hosted Elasticsearch (Elastic Cloud) is also provided.
- Distributed and Highly Available Search Engine.
- Multi Tenant with Multi Types.
- Various set of APIs
- Document oriented
- Reliable, Asynchronous Write Behind for long term persistency.
- (Near) Real Time Search.
- Built on top of Lucene
- Per operation consistency
- Open Source under Apache 2 License.
tools that are known for: