Why people like
Apache Flink is an open source system for fast and versatile data analytics in clusters. Flink supports batch and streaming analytics, in one system. Analytical programs can be written in concise and elegant APIs in Java and Scala.
- Hybrid batch/streaming runtime that supports batch processing and data streaming programs.
- Custom memory management to guarantee efficient, adaptive, and highly robust switching between in-memory and data processing out-of-core algorithms.
- Flexible and expressive windowing semantics for data stream programs
- Built-in program optimizer that chooses the proper runtime operations for each program
- Custom type analysis and serialization stack for high performance