Loggly vs Splunk Cloud: What are the differences?
Loggly: Log Management, Simplified in the Cloud. The world's most popular cloud-based log management service delivers application intelligence; Splunk Cloud: Easy and fast way to analyze valuable machine data with the convenience of software as a service (SaaS). If you're looking for all the benefits of Splunk® Enterprise with all the benefits of software-as-a-service, then look no further. Splunk Cloud is backed by a 100% uptime SLA, scales to over 10TB/day, and offers a highly secure environment.
Loggly and Splunk Cloud can be primarily classified as "Log Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Loggly are:
- See what your application is doing during development
- Catch exceptions and track execution flow
- Graph and report on the number of errors generated
On the other hand, Splunk Cloud provides the following key features:
- Splunk Cloud delivers all the features of award-winning Splunk® Enterprise, as a cloud-based service. The platform provides access to various apps and enables centralized visibility across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Instant: Instant trial and instant conversion from POC to production
- Secure: Completed SOC2 Type 2 Attestation*. Dedicated cloud environments for each customer
"Centralized log management" is the primary reason why developers consider Loggly over the competitors, whereas "More powerful & Integrates with on-prem & off-prem" was stated as the key factor in picking Splunk Cloud.
Instacart, Heroku, and Accenture are some of the popular companies that use Loggly, whereas Splunk Cloud is used by All Events in City, SendHub, and Authy. Loggly has a broader approval, being mentioned in 95 company stacks & 15 developers stacks; compared to Splunk Cloud, which is listed in 10 company stacks and 5 developer stacks.
What is Loggly?
What is Splunk Cloud?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Splunk Cloud?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We log things of importance to loggly. It's a nice one-stop place to search into errors, exceptions, and expectations.