Why people like
Logentries makes machine-generated log data easily accessible to IT operations, development, and business analysis teams of all sizes. With the broadest platform support and an open API, Logentries brings the value of log-level data to any system, to any team member, and to a community of more than 25,000 worldwide users.
- Logs as Metrics - Extract field level values, analyze them using powerful search functions, and visualize them with detailed dashboards.
- Dynamic Log Correlation - Dynamically group and correlate your logs in a single dashboard, or aggregate logs from a particular system to give an end-to-end view.
- Live Tail - View your streaming logs in real-time and highlight important events to easily see errors or exceptions in your live data.
- S3 Archiving - Backup your log data daily to long term and cost effective triple redundancy storage in a SOC 2 compliant data center.
- Server Monitoring - Monitor critical server stats and auto-generate log data for real-time alerting, visualized trending and deep performance insight.
- Open API - Build easy, out-of-the-box integrations using Logentries’ open API
- leverage existing toolsets and system integrations, including HipChat, PagerDuty and Campfire.
- Team-based Annotations - See team member comments, share expertise, and maintain context with the new team-based view of system activity and log events
- identify and resolve issues together in real-time.
tools that are known for: