What is Logmatic?
Get a clear overview of what is happening across your distributed environments, and spot the needle in the haystack in no time. Build dynamic analyses and identify improvements for your software, your user experience and your business.
Logmatic is a tool in the Log Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Logmatic?
20 companies reportedly use Logmatic in their tech stacks, including Seekube, simplement-e, and MakeSpace.
47 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Logmatic.
Segment, PagerDuty, Heroku, AWS CloudTrail, and Docker are some of the popular tools that integrate with Logmatic. Here's a list of all 15 tools that integrate with Logmatic.
Why developers like Logmatic?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Logmatic
- Easy Set Up: Just send us any type of logs - front to back - machine events, or metrics and we will do the powerful processing. No Logmatic.io agent
- Enrichment & Parsing: Automatic recognition, Customisable grok parsers, Integrated IP geolocation and user-agent parsing
- Investigation: Faceted and full-text granular searches, Real-time search results
- Monitoring: Real-time, customizable log analyses, Clickable dashboards, powerful data vizualization
- Alerting: via email, Slack, pagerduty, hipchat, webhook. Create highly flexible alerts based on your logs analyses with search queries or metrics, and user-defined thresholds
Logmatic Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Logmatic?
See all alternatives
Splunk Inc. provides the leading platform for Operational Intelligence. Customers use Splunk to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine data.
Logentries makes machine-generated log data easily accessible to IT operations, development, and business analysis teams of all sizes. With the broadest platform support and an open API, Logentries brings the value of log-level data to any system, to any team member, and to a community of more than 25,000 worldwide users.
Logstash is a tool for managing events and logs. You can use it to collect logs, parse them, and store them for later use (like, for searching). If you store them in Elasticsearch, you can view and analyze them with Kibana.
Papertrail helps detect, resolve, and avoid infrastructure problems using log messages. Papertrail's practicality comes from our own experience as sysadmins, developers, and entrepreneurs.
Centralize and aggregate all your log files for 100% visibility. Use our powerful query language to search through terabytes of log data to discover and analyze important information.