What is Buffer?
Who uses Buffer?
Why developers like Buffer?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Buffer in their tech stack.
We use Buffer for general social media management, especially in terms of analytics and general oversight. Buffer
Honestly have not yet used Buffer in this particular stack, but with past experience using it and a personal inclination towards Buffer for social media management, we intend to handle syndicated and scheduled social media content to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn using them. Buffer
- Using Feedly and Buffer: Keep your Buffer full with amazing content at all times
- Schedule retweets: Use Buffer to share other people’s tweets anytime
- Followerwonk and Buffer: send your Tweets at the best time
- Custom scheduling: Even more precise targeting for individual posts
- Google+ and LinkedIn company pages: Now up to 8 different networks you can connect
- Buffer inside Echofon: schedule updates without even leaving your Twitter client
- Auto-complete: get the right username, every time
- Post images and quotes: give your followers more variety
- Analytics: see which posts are doing well to maximize your impact
- Pocket and Buffer: Read when you want, share when you should