What is Aspose?
It is a file formats API provider, provides .NET, Java, Android, SharePoint, Reporting Services, and cloud-based APIs for document generation, conversion, and automation.
Aspose is a tool in the Realtime Backend / API category of a tech stack.
Who uses Aspose?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Aspose.
Pros of Aspose
Be the first to leave a pro
- Suite of APIs, Rendering Extensions and Exporters for .NET, Java, Android, C++, SharePoint, Reporting Services & JasperReports
- Word Documents Manipulation in .NET, Java, Xamarin, Android, SharePoint, Reporting Services & JasperReports
- Manipulate PDF Documents in .NET, Java, Android, C++, SharePoint, Reporting Services & JasperReports
- Excel Spreadsheets Manipulation in .NET, Java, Xamarin, Android, C++, SharePoint, Reporting Services & JasperReports
- Email File Formats and Network Protocols Programming in .NET, Java, Xamarin, Android, C++ & SharePoint
- Manipulate PowerPoint Presentations and Templates in .NET, Java, Android, C++, SharePoint, Reporting Services & JasperReports
Aspose Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Aspose?
See all alternatives
Firebase is a cloud service designed to power real-time, collaborative applications. Simply add the Firebase library to your application to gain access to a shared data structure; any changes you make to that data are automatically synchronized with the Firebase cloud and with other clients within milliseconds.
It enables real-time bidirectional event-based communication. It works on every platform, browser or device, focusing equally on reliability and speed.
Pusher is the category leader in delightful APIs for app developers building communication and collaboration features.
Google Cloud Pub/Sub
Cloud Pub/Sub is a fully-managed real-time messaging service that allows you to send and receive messages between independent applications. You can leverage Cloud Pub/Sub’s flexibility to decouple systems and components hosted on Google Cloud Platform or elsewhere on the Internet.
SignalR allows bi-directional communication between server and client. Servers can now push content to connected clients instantly as it becomes available. SignalR supports Web Sockets, and falls back to other compatible techniques for older browsers. SignalR includes APIs for connection management (for instance, connect and disconnect events), grouping connections, and authorization.