What is Chatbase?
It is a service that makes it easier to analyze and optimize bots for better user experiences. Works with any platform or bot + free to use.
Chatbase is a tool in the Chatbot Platforms & Tools category of a tech stack.
Chatbase is an open source tool with 54 GitHub stars and 36 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Chatbase's open source repository on GitHub
Why developers like Chatbase?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Chatbase
Be the first to leave a pro
- Ingestion & transcription (including PII removal) of live-agent logs
- Categorization of conversations into drivers and intents
- Semantic search (based on Google search capabilities) for discovering training phrases
- Modeling of conversation flow for each intent
- NLP error-rate reporting and optimization
- Export of intents and training phrases for development & deployment.
Chatbase Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Chatbase?
See all alternatives
Telegram Bot API
Bots are third-party applications that run inside Telegram. Users can interact with bots by sending them messages, commands and inline requests. You control your bots using HTTPS requests to our bot API.
Microsoft Bot Framework
The Microsoft Bot Framework provides just what you need to build and connect intelligent bots that interact naturally wherever your users are talking, from text/sms to Skype, Slack, Office 365 mail and other popular services.
With bots and live-messaging tools, you can create a custom experience for your unique audience.
Give users new ways to interact with your product by building engaging voice and text-based conversational apps.
API.AI is a natural language understanding platform that makes it easy for developers to design and integrate intelligent, robust conversational user interfaces into mobile, web applications, and devices.