What is Checkbot?
Checkbot is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Checkbot?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Why developers like Checkbot?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Checkbot
Be the first to leave a pro
- Investigate issues: Track down problems with convenient shortcuts to display incoming links to a URL, page source code, URL response headers, redirect chains and more.
- Check private & local sites: Check your site in all stages of development by crawling staging and local sites, password protected pages and sites on private networks.
- Customise crawls: Focus your testing on the parts of your site you’re currently interested in. Limit the URLs crawled by subdomain, subfolder, search depth, pattern and type.
- Export to CSV: Export lists of URLs with problems to CSV format so you can share the data with team members, compile custom reports and perform your own further analysis.
- PDF reports: Create eye-catching PDF reports that give a summary of the health of a website. Use these to track progress within your team and to win over new clients.
- In-app guidance: Checkbot contains detailed help that explains what problems were found, why they should be fixed and how to fix them so you don’t need to be a expert.
- Quick & easy to install: Add Checkbot to your browser in seconds with a few clicks to use alongside your favourite web development tools.
Checkbot Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Checkbot?
See all alternatives
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
Skylight is a smart profiler for your Rails apps that visualizes request performance across all of your servers.
AppDynamics develops application performance management (APM) solutions that deliver problem resolution for highly distributed applications through transaction flow monitoring and deep diagnostics.
No related comparisons found
- No public GitHub repository available -