What is ClojureScript?
Who uses ClojureScript?
Why developers like ClojureScript?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose ClojureScript in their tech stack.
I adopted Clojure and ClojureScript because:
- it's 1 language, multiple platforms.
- Simple syntax.
- Designed to avoid unwanted side effects and bugs.
- Immutable data-structures.
- Compact code, very expressive.
- Source code is data.
- It has super-flexible macro.
- Has metadata.
ClojureScript powers our user interface. Using the same language on the backend (Clojure) and the frontend has been a big win for us. ClojureScript