What is Cloudmarker?
Can be used as a ready-made tool that audits your Azure or GCP cloud environments as well as a framework that allows you to develop your own cloud monitoring software to audit your clouds.
Cloudmarker is a tool in the Multi Cloud Management category of a tech stack.
Cloudmarker is an open source tool with 191 GitHub stars and 14 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Cloudmarker's open source repository on GitHub
Why developers like Cloudmarker?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Cloudmarker
Be the first to leave a pro
- Perform scheduled or ad hoc audits of cloud environment
- Retrieve data from Azure and GCP
- Store or index retrieved data in Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Splunk, and the file system
- Look for insecure firewall rules and generate firewall rule events
- Look for unencrypted disks (Azure only) and generate events
- Send alerts for events via email and Slack
- Normalize firewall rules from Azure and GCP
- Event rule can search for or detect issues in firewall rules from both clouds
Cloudmarker Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cloudmarker?
Crossplane introduces workload and resource abstractions on-top of existing managed services that enables a high degree of workload portability across cloud providers. A single crossplane enables the provisioning and full-lifecycle management of services and infrastructure across a wide range of providers, offerings, vendors, regions, and clusters.
Deploys in minutes. Simple to use. Easy to extend. Centralize workload automation and orchestration, achieve unparalleled hybrid cloud visibility and cost-savings, and deliver self-service IT for your developers.
Stay under budget by uncovering hidden costs, monitoring increases in spend, and making impactful changes based on custom recommendations.