What is Cloudmarker?
Can be used as a ready-made tool that audits your Azure or GCP cloud environments as well as a framework that allows you to develop your own cloud monitoring software to audit your clouds.
Cloudmarker is a tool in the Multi Cloud Management category of a tech stack.
Cloudmarker is an open source tool with 188 GitHub stars and 14 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Cloudmarker's open source repository on GitHub
Why developers like Cloudmarker?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Cloudmarker
Be the first to leave a pro
- Perform scheduled or ad hoc audits of cloud environment
- Retrieve data from Azure and GCP
- Store or index retrieved data in Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Splunk, and the file system
- Look for insecure firewall rules and generate firewall rule events
- Look for unencrypted disks (Azure only) and generate events
- Send alerts for events via email and Slack
- Normalize firewall rules from Azure and GCP
- Event rule can search for or detect issues in firewall rules from both clouds
Cloudmarker Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cloudmarker?
Stay under budget by uncovering hidden costs, monitoring increases in spend, and making impactful changes based on custom recommendations.
Crossplane introduces workload and resource abstractions on-top of existing managed services that enables a high degree of workload portability across cloud providers. A single crossplane enables the provisioning and full-lifecycle management of services and infrastructure across a wide range of providers, offerings, vendors, regions, and clusters.