What is Coinbase?
Coinbase provides a simple and powerful REST API to integrate bitcoin payments into your business or application. We allow all major operations in bitcoin through one API.
Coinbase is a tool in the Bitcoin Services category of a tech stack.
Who uses Coinbase?
8 companies use Coinbase in their tech stacks, including Karma, Watsi, and WIREDUP.
14 developers use Coinbase.
Why developers like Coinbase?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Coinbase
- Buying and selling bitcoin (exchanging it to your local currency)
- Sending and requesting bitcoin by email or bitcoin address
- Accepting bitcoin payments as a merchant
- Securely storing bitcoin and creating bitcoin wallets
- Access to raw bitcoin network data (blocks, transactions, addresses, etc)
- The ability to handle micro-transactions and recurring payments
Coinbase Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Coinbase?
Kraken supports JPEG, PNG and GIF files. You can optimize your images in two ways - by providing an URL of the image you want to optimize or by uploading an image file directly to Kraken API.
It is an agile project tracker with issue tracking and help desk ticketing going beyond project management software. It scales for every size of team, project or enterprise.
Once received, BitPay converts the bitcoin to your preferred currency and adds the full amount of the payment – without fees – to your next BitPay account settlement. Funds are then deposited to your bank account or bitcoin address.
Skry is the leading Blockchain analytics and intelligence startup based out of Silicon Valley. We provide an data platform that enables enterprises to derive real-time business intelligence and risk assessment from Blockchains.
- No public GitHub repository available -