What is Continua CI?
It is an Easy to use, Scalable and Affordable Continuous Integration Server. With an intuitive user interface, it takes just minutes to get up and running. With support for Visual Studio, MSBuild, Ant, Nant, Rake, FinalBuilder, Git, Hg, Svn, Perforce and many other tools, Continua CI has something for everyone.
Continua CI is a tool in the Continuous Integration category of a tech stack.
Continua CI Integrations
Git, Visual Studio, SVN (Subversion), Perforce, and RAKE are some of the popular tools that integrate with Continua CI. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Continua CI.
Pros of Continua CI
Be the first to leave a pro
Continua CI's Features
- Easy installation, can be up and running in minutes
- Run multiple build for the same or different projects and configurations concurrently
- Automate builds using MSBuild, FinalBuilder, Ant, Nant, Rake, Fake, Visual Studio and other build runners
- Run and report on Unit Tests using NUnit, JUnit, MSTest, DUnitX or any other testing tool that can produce xml output
- Supports Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Bazaar, TFS, Perforce, Plastic SCM, Surround SCM and Vault version control systems
- Tracks build history and metrics over time
Continua CI Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Continua CI?
See all alternatives
In a nutshell Jenkins CI is the leading open-source continuous integration server. Built with Java, it provides over 300 plugins to support building and testing virtually any project.
With FinalBuilder you don't need to edit xml, or write scripts. Visually define and debug your build scripts, then schedule them with windows scheduler, or integrate them with Continua CI, Jenkins or any other CI Server.
Free for open source projects, our CI environment provides multiple runtimes (e.g. Node.js or PHP versions), data stores and so on. Because of this, hosting your project on travis-ci.com means you can effortlessly test your library or applications against multiple runtimes and data stores without even having all of them installed locally.
Continuous integration and delivery platform helps software teams rapidly release code with confidence by automating the build, test, and deploy process. Offers a modern software development platform that lets teams ramp.
GitLab offers a continuous integration service. If you add a .gitlab-ci.yml file to the root directory of your repository, and configure your GitLab project to use a Runner, then each merge request or push triggers your CI pipeline.