What is Crater?
It is an open-source web & mobile app that helps you track expenses, payments & create professional invoices & estimates.
Crater is a tool in the Billing and Subscriptions category of a tech stack.
Crater is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Crater's open source repository on GitHub
- Create and send professional invoices to clients and save time for what really matters
- Create a quick and detailed quote including prices, discounts, inventory and more
- Easily keep a detailed note of your transactions and never lose a payment history
- Keep track of your spending on various services with our easy to use expense tracking
- Get detailed reports on your invoices with one or various clients
- Input different tax types & calculate them as simple or compound tax per-item or directly on invoice total
Crater Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Crater?
See all alternatives
A set of billing and subscription tools for developers and business people. Developers can use out-of-the-box functionality to get started quickly or use the composable API building blocks to design fully customized subscription logic and pricing models. Business people can create and manage subscriptions and invoices—and view detailed financial reports.
Chargebee is a subscription billing platform that lets you bill, manage and understand your SaaS or subscription based eCommerce business easily.
It provides free subscription metrics to help you identify opportunities and then tools to help you reduce churn, optimize pricing, and grow your subscription business end-to-end.
It is the shopify subscription solution for online businesses. It makes it easy to transform one-time products into subscription options. It was built with the goal of making payments easy for customers. This was primarily by looking for ways for customers to reorder products
Qonversion allows fast in-app subscription implementation. It provides the back-end infrastructure to validate user receipts and manage cross-platform user access to paid content on your app, so you do not need to build your own server.
No related comparisons found