What is dbForge Data Compare for MySQL?
It is designed for comparing and synchronizing data in MySQL, Percona, and MariaDB databases and scripts folders. The tool gives a clear picture of differences between data and provides means for analyzing comparison results, generating synchronization script, and applying changes at one stroke. You can also schedule regular MySQL data comparison using the command line.
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses dbForge Data Compare for MySQL?
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL's Features
- Save time when comparing and synchronizing MySQL and MariaDB Data
- Generate SQL scripts to update one database with content from another
- Copy lookup data from development databases to staging or production
- Keep an accurate history of all previous database records
- Fix problems by restoring missing or damaged data to a single row
- Automate synchronization tasks using the command-line interface
- Deploy to Percona, Oracle MySQL Cloud, Amazon RDS, and Alibaba Cloud
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to dbForge Data Compare for MySQL?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
It makes it easy to use data access technologies, relational and non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud-based data services. This is an umbrella project which contains many subprojects that are specific to a given database.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
It is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. It provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer instances of SQL Server and databases. Use it to deploy, monitor, and upgrade the data-tier components used by your applications, as well as build queries and scripts.
A cross-platform IDE that is aimed at DBAs and developers working with SQL databases.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
No related comparisons found