What is DummyAPI?
Dummyapi is free to use API with generated fake data. A bulk of models will cover all your needs for Mocking UI / Discovering new Interactions / Learning new technologies. Huge amount of data: user profiles, posts, images, comments, etc.
DummyAPI is a tool in the Realtime Backend / API category of a tech stack.
- Non-auth - a bulk of routes that provide you with data without any authorization process
- Auth - you can use data routes with authorization, can be useful for skill evaluation
- 24/7 access - Full-time access to API, make it simple to use for a demo page or presentations of your tools/library etc. Data Relations - Complex data structure with a different relation type
- Pagination - Discreet pages of data
- Cross-platform - JSON format and simple HTTP calls make it possible to use on any platform you need
- GraphQL - we plan to add GraphQL support soon
DummyAPI Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to DummyAPI?
See all alternatives
Firebase is a cloud service designed to power real-time, collaborative applications. Simply add the Firebase library to your application to gain access to a shared data structure; any changes you make to that data are automatically synchronized with the Firebase cloud and with other clients within milliseconds.
It enables real-time bidirectional event-based communication. It works on every platform, browser or device, focusing equally on reliability and speed.
Pusher is the category leader in delightful APIs for app developers building communication and collaboration features.
SignalR allows bi-directional communication between server and client. Servers can now push content to connected clients instantly as it becomes available. SignalR supports Web Sockets, and falls back to other compatible techniques for older browsers. SignalR includes APIs for connection management (for instance, connect and disconnect events), grouping connections, and authorization.
Google Cloud Pub/Sub
Cloud Pub/Sub is a fully-managed real-time messaging service that allows you to send and receive messages between independent applications. You can leverage Cloud Pub/Sub’s flexibility to decouple systems and components hosted on Google Cloud Platform or elsewhere on the Internet.