What is git-workspace?
If your company has a large number of repositories and your work involves jumping between a lot of them then git-workspace can save you some time by easily synchronizing your projects directory with Github, Gitlab.com or Gitlab self-hosted, and allowing you to access any repository instantly.
git-workspace is a tool in the Git Tools category of a tech stack.
git-workspace is an open source tool with 154 GitHub stars and 8 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to git-workspace's open source repository on GitHub
- Easily synchronize your projects directory with Github, Gitlab.com or Gitlab self-hosted
- Keep projects consistently named and under the correct path
- Automatically set upstreams for forks
- Move deleted repositories to an archive directory
- Allowing you to access any repository instantly
- Execute git fetch on all projects in parallel
git-workspace Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to git-workspace?
See all alternatives
pre-commit checks your code for errors before you commit it. pre-commit is configurable.
It provides excellent command line help and output. It is a merge based solution. It doesn't rebase feature branches.
It is a centralized solution to manage Git repositories behind the firewall. Streamlined for small agile teams, powerful enough for large organizations.
Diff So Fancy
diff-so-fancy builds on the good-lookin' output of git contrib's diff-highlight to upgrade your diffs' appearances.
It is a Git revision control client, implemented as a Windows shell extension and based on TortoiseSVN. It is free software released under the GNU General Public License.