What is Graphene?
Who uses Graphene?
Why developers like Graphene?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Graphene in their tech stack.
We recently switched from MongoDB and the Python library MongoEngine to PostgreSQL and Django in order to:
- Better leverage GraphQL (using the Graphene library)
- Allow us to use the autogenerated Django admin interface
- Allow better performance due to the way some of our pages present data
- Give us more a mature stack in the form of Django replacing MongoEngine, which we had some issues with in the past.
MongoDB was hosted on mlab, and we now host Postgres on Amazon RDS .
- Easy to use: Graphene helps you use GraphQL in Python without effort.
- Relay: Graphene has builtin support for Relay
- Django: Automatic Django model mapping to Graphene Types. Check a fully working Django implementation