What is Instant 2FA and what are its top alternatives?
Add a powerful, simple and flexible 2FA verification view to your login flow, without making any DB changes and just 3 API calls.
Instant 2FA is a tool in the Security category of a tech stack.
Instant 2FA alternatives & related posts
Full-featured toolkit for the Transport Layer Security and Secure Sockets Layer protocols
Be the first to leave a pro
related OpenSSL posts
onOpenSSLSSLMatenginxDocker SwarmRedisPostgreSQLAmazon S3Amazon EC2HerokuKubernetesVirtualBoxDocker ComposeDockerSonarQubeESLintTSLintPrettierCircleCIVisual Studio CodeSourceTreeGitMarkdownGitHub PagesGitHub
QUANTUSflow Software GmbH
Our whole DevOps stack consists of the following tools:
- GitHub (incl. GitHub Pages/Markdown for Documentation, GettingStarted and HowTo's) for collaborative review and code management tool
- Respectively Git as revision control system
- SourceTree as Git GUI
- Visual Studio Code as IDE
- CircleCI for continuous integration (automatize development process)
- Prettier / TSLint / ESLint as code linter
- SonarQube as quality gate
- Docker as container management (incl. Docker Compose for multi-container application management)
- VirtualBox for operating system simulation tests
- Kubernetes as cluster management for docker containers
- Heroku for deploying in test environments
- nginx as web server (preferably used as facade server in production environment)
- SSLMate (using OpenSSL) for certificate management
- Amazon EC2 (incl. Amazon S3) for deploying in stage (production-like) and production environments
- PostgreSQL as preferred database system
- Redis as preferred in-memory database/store (great for caching)
The main reason we have chosen Kubernetes over Docker Swarm is related to the following artifacts:
- Key features: Easy and flexible installation, Clear dashboard, Great scaling operations, Monitoring is an integral part, Great load balancing concepts, Monitors the condition and ensures compensation in the event of failure.
- Applications: An application can be deployed using a combination of pods, deployments, and services (or micro-services).
- Functionality: Kubernetes as a complex installation and setup process, but it not as limited as Docker Swarm.
- Monitoring: It supports multiple versions of logging and monitoring when the services are deployed within the cluster (Elasticsearch/Kibana (ELK), Heapster/Grafana, Sysdig cloud integration).
- Scalability: All-in-one framework for distributed systems.
- Other Benefits: Kubernetes is backed by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), huge community among container orchestration tools, it is an open source and modular tool that works with any OS.
Automated security for developers