What is Kafka UI?
It is a simple tool that makes your data flows observable, helps find and troubleshoot issues faster and deliver optimal performance. Its lightweight dashboard makes it easy to track key metrics of your Kafka clusters - Brokers, Topics, Partitions, Production, and Consumption.
Kafka UI is a tool in the Kafka Tools category of a tech stack.
Kafka UI is an open source tool with 141 GitHub stars and 15 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Kafka UI's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Kafka UI?
Kafka UI's Features
- Multi-Cluster Management — monitor and manage all your clusters in one place
- Performance Monitoring with Metrics Dashboard — track key Kafka metrics with a lightweight dashboard
- View Kafka Brokers — view topic and partition assignments, controller status
- View Kafka Topics — view partition count, replication status, and custom configuration
- View Consumer Groups — view per-partition parked offsets, combined and per-partition lag
- Browse Messages — browse messages with JSON, plain text and Avro encoding
- Dynamic Topic Configuration — create and configure new topics with dynamic configuration
- Configurable Authentification — secure your installation with optional Github/Gitlab/Google OAuth 2.0
Kafka UI Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Kafka UI?
See all alternatives
This interface makes it easier to identify topics which are unevenly distributed across the cluster or have partition leaders unevenly distributed across the cluster. It supports management of multiple clusters, preferred replica election, replica re-assignment, and topic creation. It is also great for getting a quick bird’s eye view of the cluster.
This gem is a modern Kafka client library for Ruby based on librdkafka. It wraps the production-ready C client using the ffi gem and targets Kafka 1.0+ and Ruby 2.3+.
It is a Kafka GUI for topics, topics data, consumers group, schema registry, connect and more. It works with modern Kafka cluster.
DoctorKafka can automatically detect broker failure and reassign the workload on the failed nodes to other nodes. DoctorKafka can also perform load balancing based on topic partitions's network usage, and makes sure that broker network usage does not exceed the defined settings.
It is a unified one-stop platform for Kafka cluster management and maintenance, producer / consumer monitoring, and use of ecological components.
No related comparisons found