What is ManageEngine Network Configuration Manager?
It is a multi-vendor network change, configuration and compliance management (NCCM) solution for switches, routers, firewalls and other network devices. NCM helps automate and take total control of the entire life cycle of device configuration management.
ManageEngine Network Configuration Manager is a tool in the Network Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses ManageEngine Network Configuration Manager?
ManageEngine Network Configuration Manager's Features
- Automation with Configlets: Fix any network issue by executing command scripts known as Configlets
- Compliance Audit: Ensure internal compliance and comply with the industry standards such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI, Etc
- Disaster Recovery: Considerably reduce device downtime by implementing effective disaster management techniques
- Role-Based Access Control: Assign access/restrictions to users and ensure no unauthorized accesses or changes are made to network resources
- Firmware Management: With firmware vulnerability management, make sure your network is free from vulnerabilities
- Multi-Vendor Support: It is vendor neutral and supports major vendors like Cisco, HP, D-Link, Juniper, NetScreen, NETGEAR, Dell, 3Com, Fortinet, Etc
- Integration: It seamlessly integrates with ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus (SDP) to help you with network configuration and fault management
- Add-On Facilities: It can be used as an add-on to OpManager and NetFlow Analyzer to help you achieve a complete network management from a single console