What is Marko?
Marko is an open source tool with 9.3K GitHub stars and 568 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Marko's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Marko?
3 companies reportedly use Marko in their tech stacks, including ebay, MineWhat Inc, and Sites.
8 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Marko.
Why developers like Marko?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Marko
- Extremely fast
- Streaming and async rendering
- Progressive HTML rendering
- Custom tags
- Compiles to readable CommonJS modules
- Server-side and client-side rendering
- Use Marko with any web framework, including: Express, Koa, Hapi
- Syntax highlighting in popular editors and IDEs
Marko Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Marko?
See all alternatives
Lots of people use React as the V in MVC. Since React makes no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, it's easy to try it out on a small feature in an existing project.
Whether you're building highly interactive web applications or you just need to add a date picker to a form control, jQuery UI is the perfect choice.
It is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.