What is Namecheap?
Who uses Namecheap?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Namecheap in their tech stack.
I really love Django because it is really fast to create a web application from scratch and it has a lot a facilities like the ORM or the Admin module ! The Python language is really easy to read and powerful, that's why I prefer Django over Symfony.
I use Django at work to make tools for the technicians but I also use it for me to build my personal website which I host on PythonAnywhere, and with a domain name bought on Namecheap.
- URL Forwarding (no-ads)- Redirect your domain visitors to any URL or website of your choice. You can cloak the URL to hide the destination.
- Email Forwarding (no-ads)- Create and redirect @yourdomain.tld email addresses to other email accounts of your choice.
- Reliable DNS servers- Modify record types like A address, MX, MXE, CNAME and TXT in real time and at no extra cost.
- Dynamic DNS- Takes care of a dynamically changing IP address and keeps your site running without downtime.
- Grant Modification Rights- Retain full control of the domain while granting access just to certain domain editing features to your customers or co-workers.
- Registrar Lock- Stops unauthorized domain transfers to some other registrar. You can enable/disable this option anytime you want.
- WhoisGuard Privacy Protect- Through our partnership with WhoisGuard, keep your contact details safe by subscribing to privacy protection services.
- Security Notifications- Configure your account to send email notices when any change is made to your domain settings.