What is Namecheap?
Who uses Namecheap?
Why developers like Namecheap?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Namecheap in their tech stack.
I really love Django because it is really fast to create a web application from scratch and it has a lot a facilities like the ORM or the Admin module ! The Python language is really easy to read and powerful, that's why I prefer Django over Symfony.
I use Django at work to make tools for the technicians but I also use it for me to build my personal website which I host on PythonAnywhere, and with a domain name bought on Namecheap.
Namecheap is the best domain registrar in the universe, hands down. They provide a solid product (the domain-name blood that keeps us flowing online) at an extremely reasonable price, amazing management tools with a solid UI/UX on the control panel, and the CEO did an AMA on reddit (we love reddit). Namecheap
We used Namecheap to register https://bookauthority.org Namecheap
- URL Forwarding (no-ads)- Redirect your domain visitors to any URL or website of your choice. You can cloak the URL to hide the destination.
- Email Forwarding (no-ads)- Create and redirect @yourdomain.tld email addresses to other email accounts of your choice.
- Reliable DNS servers- Modify record types like A address, MX, MXE, CNAME and TXT in real time and at no extra cost.
- Dynamic DNS- Takes care of a dynamically changing IP address and keeps your site running without downtime.
- Grant Modification Rights- Retain full control of the domain while granting access just to certain domain editing features to your customers or co-workers.
- Registrar Lock- Stops unauthorized domain transfers to some other registrar. You can enable/disable this option anytime you want.
- WhoisGuard Privacy Protect- Through our partnership with WhoisGuard, keep your contact details safe by subscribing to privacy protection services.
- Security Notifications- Configure your account to send email notices when any change is made to your domain settings.