What is GoDaddy?
Go Daddy makes registering Domain Names fast, simple, and affordable
GoDaddy is a tool in the Domain Registration category of a tech stack.
Who uses GoDaddy?
66 companies reportedly use GoDaddy in their tech stacks, including HigherMe, Listen360, and Freemake.
345 developers on StackShare have stated that they use GoDaddy.
Why developers like GoDaddy?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use GoDaddy
- Private Registration- Keeps your personal information private, protecting you from spam, scams and worse.
- GeoDomainMap Tool- Quickly search for and register all the available domain names for a particular area or region (e.g. CedarRapidsCreativeWriters.com).
- Internationalized Domain Names (IDN)- Register .COM, .NET, .ORG and other popular domain names in any one of over 100 native languages, ranging from Afrikaans to Vietnamese. Search using English or native character sets.
- Domain Transfers- Transfer your domains to Go Daddy – it's fast, automated and risk-free! You keep all the time remaining on your registration and get a 1-year extension at no extra charge.
- Domain Backorders- Watch the status of any domain currently registered to someone else. Secure your chance to register that domain when it becomes available by backordering it at special savings.
- Bulk domain discounts- SAVE up to 31% when you register or transfer six or more .COMs at once.
- Domain Auctions- Bid on, buy and sell high-value domains at Go Daddy Auctions
GoDaddy Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GoDaddy?
See all alternatives
Creating your stunning website for free is easier than ever. No tech skills needed. Just pick a template, change anything you want, add your images, videos, text and more to get online instantly.
Whether you need simple pages, sophisticated galleries, a professional blog, or want to sell online, it all comes standard with your Squarespace website. Squarespace starts you with beautiful designs right out of the box — each handcrafted by our award-winning design team to make your content stand out.
We provide a set of DNS servers spread across the US and Europe to deliver highly reliable DNS services to everyone. By choosing Namecheap.com as your domain registrar, you are choosing a highly reputable and reliable partner. Namecheap.com is rated 4.6 out of 5 - Based on 1,395 reviews via Google Checkout
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home” — we’d love you to join the family.
Shopify powers tens of thousands of online retailers including General Electric, Amnesty International, CrossFit, Tesla Motors, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Foo Fighters, GitHub, and more. Our platform allows users to easily and quickly create their own online store without all the technical work involved in developing their own website, or the huge expense of having someone else build it. Shopify lets merchants manage all aspects of their shops: uploading products, changing the design, accepting credit card orders, and viewing their incoming orders and completed transactions.