What is GoDaddy?
Who uses GoDaddy?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose GoDaddy in their tech stack.
Hi! I am learning ASP.NET Core and AngularJS. Recently, I have purchased GoDaddy services and now have Plesk access. I have published my Visual Studio project, and now I uploaded the published file in Plesk ->Files. When I open my domain, it shows the Plesk default page I have tried multiple times, and GoDaddy support is not guiding properly.
I only know Java and so thinking of building a web application in the following order. I need some help on what alternatives I can choose. Open to replace components, services, or infrastructure.
- Frontend: AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Web Framework: Spring Boot
- Database: Amazon DynamoDB
- Authentication: Auth0
- Deployment: Amazon EC2 Container Service
- Local Testing: Docker
- Marketing: Mailchimp (Separately Export from Auth0)
- Website Domain: GoDaddy
- Routing: Amazon Route 53
PS: Open to exploring options of going completely native ( AWS Lambda, AWS Security but have to learn all)
Hey everyone, I am a new self-taught developer and have some questions regarding apps. I apologize in advance if the question is too obvious or simple.
I am currently trying to build an app for a local supermarket as a way to get experience in the development world. The app needs to pull data from a MySQL database that the owner has through GoDaddy. It also needs to have an admin panel.
Problem: I have the app ready, and it works using Firebase. I also have the admin panel built with React and Redux. However, I have no idea how to integrate the app with the Admin Panel. Can somebody please mentor me in this case?
I'm planning to make a web app with browser games that would be a Progressive Web App. I decided to use Vue.js as the front framework and Firebase to store basic information about users. Then I found out about Nuxt.js and I figured it could be really handy for making the project as PWA.
So my questions are:
Any help would be appreciated!
- Private Registration- Keeps your personal information private, protecting you from spam, scams and worse.
- GeoDomainMap Tool- Quickly search for and register all the available domain names for a particular area or region (e.g. CedarRapidsCreativeWriters.com).
- Internationalized Domain Names (IDN)- Register .COM, .NET, .ORG and other popular domain names in any one of over 100 native languages, ranging from Afrikaans to Vietnamese. Search using English or native character sets.
- Domain Transfers- Transfer your domains to Go Daddy – it's fast, automated and risk-free! You keep all the time remaining on your registration and get a 1-year extension at no extra charge.
- Domain Backorders- Watch the status of any domain currently registered to someone else. Secure your chance to register that domain when it becomes available by backordering it at special savings.
- Bulk domain discounts- SAVE up to 31% when you register or transfer six or more .COMs at once.
- Domain Auctions- Bid on, buy and sell high-value domains at Go Daddy Auctions