What is GoDaddy?
Who uses GoDaddy?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose GoDaddy in their tech stack.
I'm planning to make a web app with browser games that would be a Progressive Web App. I decided to use Vue.js as the front framework and Firebase to store basic information about users. Then I found out about Nuxt.js and I figured it could be really handy for making the project as PWA.
So my questions are:
Any help would be appreciated!
Hey everyone, I am a new self-taught developer and have some questions regarding apps. I apologize in advance if the question is too obvious or simple.
I am currently trying to build an app for a local supermarket as a way to get experience in the development world. The app needs to pull data from a MySQL database that the owner has through GoDaddy. It also needs to have an admin panel.
Problem: I have the app ready, and it works using Firebase. I also have the admin panel built with React and Redux. However, I have no idea how to integrate the app with the Admin Panel. Can somebody please mentor me in this case?
I only know Java and so thinking of building a web application in the following order. I need some help on what alternatives I can choose. Open to replace components, services, or infrastructure.
- Frontend: AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Web Framework: Spring Boot
- Database: Amazon DynamoDB
- Authentication: Auth0
- Deployment: Amazon EC2 Container Service
- Local Testing: Docker
- Marketing: Mailchimp (Separately Export from Auth0)
- Website Domain: GoDaddy
- Routing: Amazon Route 53
PS: Open to exploring options of going completely native ( AWS Lambda, AWS Security but have to learn all)
- Private Registration- Keeps your personal information private, protecting you from spam, scams and worse.
- GeoDomainMap Tool- Quickly search for and register all the available domain names for a particular area or region (e.g. CedarRapidsCreativeWriters.com).
- Internationalized Domain Names (IDN)- Register .COM, .NET, .ORG and other popular domain names in any one of over 100 native languages, ranging from Afrikaans to Vietnamese. Search using English or native character sets.
- Domain Transfers- Transfer your domains to Go Daddy – it's fast, automated and risk-free! You keep all the time remaining on your registration and get a 1-year extension at no extra charge.
- Domain Backorders- Watch the status of any domain currently registered to someone else. Secure your chance to register that domain when it becomes available by backordering it at special savings.
- Bulk domain discounts- SAVE up to 31% when you register or transfer six or more .COMs at once.
- Domain Auctions- Bid on, buy and sell high-value domains at Go Daddy Auctions