What is Android Studio?
Who uses Android Studio?
Android Studio Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Android Studio in their tech stack.
I'm building a web and mobile application for transferring virtual digital currencies between 3 types of users for real-world applications, not in-game. I've been contacting companies for recommendations and estimates, and two have come back with Laravel and either Flutter or Android Studio/Swift. I've been studying Flutter, and I think that's the way to go, but for the web app and backend, Laravel just doesn't seem right. Maybe, I'm so used to PHP that it looks like a step backward or being stuck in the past or for bloated WordPress sites and text document management. And the components of Laravel, although they look handy, are rather pricey. Looking at similar kinds of apps, I see them being built in AngularJS, TypeScript, Node.js. What do you folks think? Thank You.
I want to make an app, as a beginner which one is better Android Studio or Flutter?
I am planning to try android development, I am confused that whether I should use Flutter or Android Studio.
I have never used the Flutter Framework. I want to work on a Mobile App, and I was recommended to use the Flutter Framework. Could you please help me understand what Flutter is and how is it different from Android Studio?
Android Studio's Features
- Flexible Gradle-based build system.
- Build variants and multiple APK generation.
- Expanded template support for Google Services and various device types.
- Rich layout editor with support for theme editing.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.