What is Crowdin?
Who uses Crowdin?
Why developers like Crowdin?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Crowdin in their tech stack.
Redesigned the Zephir documentation website. This included converting all the documentation to markdown in its own repository. We connected the documentation to Crowdin for our translations/localization service. Our repositories are all on GitHub .
A new application was created to handle the website. The application was developed using nanobox.io locally, with Phalcon and PhpStorm as the editor. We also integrated with Algolia for our search using their docsearch service.
The stack was deployed to our servers and is now live!
Phalcon Zephir #Documentation
- Translation Memory - no need to translate the same strings again
- Glossary - keep your project terminology consistent
- Screenshots - provide context to get relevant translations
- Integrations - integrate your project with GitHub, Android Studio, Google Play, and more
- Quality Assurance checks - no typos, missing symbols, length and other mismatches
- In-Context - check how would ready translations look with your web application
- Machine Translations - pre-translate using a translation engine of your choice
- Reports - estimate and count translation costs, track translation’s progress and more
- Tasks - create, discuss, track progress to make sure translations and proofreads are done in time