Crowdin vs Tran.sl : What are the differences?
Developers describe Crowdin as "Localization Management Platform". Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages. On the other hand, *Tran.sl * is detailed as "Human powered translation". Real time marketplace of translation services. We help companies make their products global by translating their software, social media and user generated content. Social media localization, document translation, software localization, API.
Crowdin and Tran.sl can be primarily classified as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Crowdin are:
- Translation Memory - no need to translate the same strings again
- Glossary - keep your project terminology consistent
- Screenshots - provide context to get relevant translations
On the other hand, Tran.sl provides the following key features:
- We offer localization of content on social media beyond the English speaking world. You can keep tweeting in English and we will post your tweets in Chinese in Sina Weibo and in Russian in VKontact for you.
- We import doc,docx,odt,pdf and txt documents. Once translated you can download a document in the same format. We take care to preserve the original layout and formatting.
- We can import your PO, Android XML or Java properties files. You can upload upgrades of the files and we will take care of merging the changes. Then you can download your files in the same format you sent it, in JSON or in PO, even if the translation is still not fully completed.