What is prismic.io?
Who uses prismic.io?
Why developers like prismic.io?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose prismic.io in their tech stack.
When we started thinking about technology options for our own Design System, we wanted to focus on two primary goals
- Build a design system site using design system components - a living prototype
- Explore new ways of working to position our technical capabilities for the future
We have a small team of developers responsible for the initial build so we knew that we couldn’t spend too much time maintaining infrastructure on the Backend. We also wanted freedom to make decisions on the Frontend with the ability to adapt over time.
For this first iteration we decided to use Node.js, React, and Next.js. Content will be managed via headless CMS in prismic.io.
- Next.js so that we can run React serverside without worrying about server code.
- prismic.io so that our content is accessible via API and our frontend is fully independent.
- REST, JSON or HTML, effective API browser, thorough documentation, all amazingly easy to use.
- Get your project up and running in seconds. Nothing to install.
- Your content is API-based, you can inject it easily into new platforms and sites.