Crowdin vs OneSky: What are the differences?
Developers describe Crowdin as "Localization Management Platform". Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages. On the other hand, OneSky is detailed as "Full Stack Localization Solution". OneSky provides a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) that streamlines the entire translation management process for mobile apps, websites and documents. OneSky offers professional translation services and application testing solutions in 60+ languages. Over 3,000 companies have used OneSky to expand their global presence.
Crowdin and OneSky can be primarily classified as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Crowdin are:
- Translation Memory - no need to translate the same strings again
- Glossary - keep your project terminology consistent
- Screenshots - provide context to get relevant translations
On the other hand, OneSky provides the following key features:
- Translation Management System: Online translation editor, easy communication & monitoring tools, voting mechanisms, etc. The perfect tool to manage your own translators and crowdsourced effort.
- Professional Translation Service: Native professional translators for 47 languages.
- Comprehensive quality assurance tools, including placeholder validation, length validation, glossary, screenshot functions...etc.