What is Lokalise?
It is a translation management system, which is designed to make the process of localization faster and easier. Our platform reduces manual work and routine tasks that appear while translating web and mobile apps, games, and other software.
Lokalise is a tool in the Translation Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Lokalise?
7 companies reportedly use Lokalise in their tech stacks, including Glovo, Android, and Optimetriks.
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Lokalise.
GitHub, Node.js, Docker, Jenkins, and Amazon S3 are some of the popular tools that integrate with Lokalise. Here's a list of all 22 tools that integrate with Lokalise.
Pros of Lokalise
Be the first to leave a pro
- Translate your localization files (.xml, .strings, .json, .xliff, etc)
- Collaborate and manage all your software localization projects in one platform
- Integrate translation into the development and deployment process
- Set up automated workflows via API, use webhooks or integrate with other services (GitHub, Slack, JIRA, Sketch, etc)
- Add screenshots for automatic recognition and matching with the text strings in your projects
- Upload Sketch artboards to Lokalise and allow translators to work before development starts
- Preview in real-time how the translations will look like in your web or mobile app (iOS and Android SDK)
- Order professional translations from Lokalise translators or use machine translation
Lokalise Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Lokalise?
See all alternatives
Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages.
Translation management solution for web and mobile applications. Collaborate with your team, find professional translators and stay on top of the process.
Transifex is a cloud-based localization platform built to help you manage the translation and localization of your app, website, video subtitles, and more. It acts as a repository for your content (think GitHub for translation) and includes tools for developers to get that content into Transifex automatically. Transifex also provides translators a web interface to submit translations.
OneSky provides a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) that streamlines the entire translation management process for mobile apps, websites and documents. OneSky offers professional translation services and application testing solutions in 60+ languages. Over 3,000 companies have used OneSky to expand their global presence.
POEditor is a software localization management tool, perfect for collaborative or crowdsourced translation projects. Translate websites, apps, games and more!