Postman is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
- Compact layout
- HTTP requests with file upload support
- Formatted API responses for JSON and XML
- Image previews
- Request history
- Basic Auth, OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0, and other common auth helpers
- Autocomplete for URL and header values
- Key/value editors for adding parameters or header values. Works for URL parameters too.
- Use environment variables to easily shift between settings. Great for testing production, staging or local setups.
- Keyboard shortcuts to maximize your productivity
- Automatically generated web documentation
- Mock servers hosted on Postman’s cloud
- API monitoring run from Postman cloud
tools that are known for: