Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
- Organize your Requests, make Groups or sort by Host, Name, etc.
- Easily build your requests, enjoy Formatters and Dynamic Values.
- See Request and Response infos, headers, and body.
- View formatted or raw HTTP Requests and Responses.
- JSON Outline Viewer and Editor.
- Paw supports OAuth 1 & 2, HTTP Basic Auth and Amazon S3
- Paw generates ready-to-use client code
tools that are known for: