What is Lokalise and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Lokalise
Crowdin is a cloud-based localization management software for teams. Translate your apps, websites, games, documentation, marketing campaigns, and other content into 100+ languages. Create a native experience for your global customers. ...
Translation management solution for web and mobile applications. Collaborate with your team, find professional translators and stay on top of the process. ...
Transifex is a cloud-based localization platform built to help you manage the translation and localization of your app, website, video subtitles, and more. It acts as a repository for your content (think GitHub for translation) and includes tools for developers to get that content into Transifex automatically. Transifex also provides translators a web interface to submit translations. ...
OneSky provides a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) that streamlines the entire translation management process for mobile apps, websites and documents. OneSky offers professional translation services and application testing solutions in 60+ languages. Over 3,000 companies have used OneSky to expand their global presence. ...
Reportedly (by developers) the most friendly localization and translation management platform. ...
Weblate is a libre software web-based continuous localization system used by over 1150+ opensource projects & companies in over 115+ countries around the World. ...
POEditor is an online localization management platform and translation management system. It's designed to simplify the translation of software like mobile and desktop apps, websites and games, by facilitating automation and collaboration. ...
Qordoba’s platform helps everyone at your company write with the same style, terminology, and voice. ...
Lokalise alternatives & related posts
- Powerful tools and excellent customer support8
- Steep prices 🙁3
- It's great tool for localization3
- GitHub integration (opens PR on translation done)3
- Allows community-based translation3
- ICU support (better than other services)2
- Variety of input formats2
- Works with multi level YAML sources2
- Great support2
related Crowdin posts
- Great support4
- Cross platform2
- Easy integration with API2
- Great UX - very straightforward2
- fast platform1
related Phrase posts
- Best customer service1
- Highly technical team1
- Can scale to tens of millions of words1
- Solid API, well-documented1
- App is the source of truth2
related Transifex posts
- Crowd Translation Service2
- Variety of input formats1
- Ease of use1
related OneSky posts
- Review process6
- OTA updates6
- Android library6
- Gradle integration6
- No manual file handling5
- Improved plurals5
- Instant shared memory for 80+ languages4
- Phrase prioritization4
- Great for small apps4
- No monthly fees for phrase management2
- Core localization features always free2
- Human-assisted neural network translations1
- OCR Translate1
- Context Screenshots1
- Multiplatform CLI tool1
- Figma Plugin1
related Localazy posts
- Version control integration2
- Translation memory1
- Fluent communication1
- Detailed context1
- Continuous localization1
- L10n Platform1
- Agile Localization1
- Quality checks1