Crowdin vs PhraseApp: What are the differences?
Crowdin: Localization Management Platform. Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages; PhraseApp: Translate your software better. Translation management solution for web and mobile applications. Collaborate with your team, find professional translators and stay on top of the process.
Crowdin and PhraseApp can be primarily classified as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Crowdin are:
- Translation Memory - no need to translate the same strings again
- Glossary - keep your project terminology consistent
- Screenshots - provide context to get relevant translations
On the other hand, PhraseApp provides the following key features:
- Translation Center- Manage and translate multiple localization projects at one place.
- In-Context Editor- Translate your web application in-context and boost translation quality.
- API- Integrate PhraseApp into your technical workflow.
"Powerful tools and excellent customer support" is the primary reason why developers consider Crowdin over the competitors, whereas "Great support" was stated as the key factor in picking PhraseApp.