NodeGear is a node.js hosting company. We host node.js applications and provide a simple control panel. Our goal is to simplify node.js hosting as much as possible. Our infrastructure runs on Docker, and all apps launched run on Docker.
- Stream logs straight to the control panel
- Add new processes to load balance your app (across datacentres)
- Add environment variables, domains, subdomains (on .ngapp.io)
- Stream process statistics straight to your control panel
- SPDY support and free SSL on .ngapp.io
- Get and set up mongodb and mysql databases.
- The control panel is blazing fast, built with angular.js and socket.io
- Monitoring emails. If your app goes down, you'll know it.