What is Nodejitsu?
We are Node.js experts and the first hosting platform to build our full stack in node. We understand your node application better than anyone.
Nodejitsu is a tool in the Node.js Hosting category of a tech stack.
Who uses Nodejitsu?
8 developers use Nodejitsu.
GitHub, CircleCI, Compose, MongoLab, and Redis To Go are some of the popular tools that integrate with Nodejitsu. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with Nodejitsu.
Why developers like Nodejitsu?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Nodejitsu
- The best Support in the industry, period- Amazing support from developers like you over IRC.
- Single line deployment with ‘jitsu’- Our CLI tool was designed to give you the most user-friendly deployment ever. Just run ‘jitsu deploy’.
- Joyent’s infrastructure, and the peace of mind that comes with it- Our partner, Joyent, provides infrastructure for all Individual Plans on blazing fast Joyent Smart Machines.
- Continuous deployment with Github and TravisCI- Free continuous deployment for public and private repos through GitHub Webhooks and Travis CI.
- Websocket support- Nodejitsu was the first platform to support Websockets. In fact, almost every platform supporting Websockets does so by using our Open Source node-http-proxy module.
- Free hosting for your open source apps
- Custom Domains- Free custom domains are available with every plan.
- Easy database provisioning- Thanks to our partner integrations, using MongoDB, CouchDB or Redis on Nodejitsu is super easy.
Nodejitsu Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Nodejitsu?
Heroku is a cloud application platform – a new way of building and deploying web apps. Heroku lets app developers spend 100% of their time on their application code, not managing servers, deployment, ongoing operations, or scaling.
- No public GitHub repository available -