What is Nodejitsu?
We are Node.js experts and the first hosting platform to build our full stack in node. We understand your node application better than anyone.
Nodejitsu is a tool in the Node.js Hosting category of a tech stack.
Who uses Nodejitsu?
12 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Nodejitsu.
GitHub, Travis CI, CircleCI, Codeship, and MongoLab are some of the popular tools that integrate with Nodejitsu. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with Nodejitsu.
Pros of Nodejitsu
Free for open source
Have a simple, easy to deploy statuspage outside EC2
Easy database provisioning
Single line deployment
Good developer tooling
- The best Support in the industry, period- Amazing support from developers like you over IRC.
- Single line deployment with ‘jitsu’- Our CLI tool was designed to give you the most user-friendly deployment ever. Just run ‘jitsu deploy’.
- Joyent’s infrastructure, and the peace of mind that comes with it- Our partner, Joyent, provides infrastructure for all Individual Plans on blazing fast Joyent Smart Machines.
- Continuous deployment with Github and TravisCI- Free continuous deployment for public and private repos through GitHub Webhooks and Travis CI.
- Websocket support- Nodejitsu was the first platform to support Websockets. In fact, almost every platform supporting Websockets does so by using our Open Source node-http-proxy module.
- Free hosting for your open source apps
- Custom Domains- Free custom domains are available with every plan.
- Easy database provisioning- Thanks to our partner integrations, using MongoDB, CouchDB or Redis on Nodejitsu is super easy.
Nodejitsu Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Nodejitsu?
Heroku is a cloud application platform – a new way of building and deploying web apps. Heroku lets app developers spend 100% of their time on their application code, not managing servers, deployment, ongoing operations, or scaling.