NodeGear vs Nodejitsu: What are the differences?
NodeGear: Node.js hosting on Docker. NodeGear is a node.js hosting company. We host node.js applications and provide a simple control panel. Our goal is to simplify node.js hosting as much as possible. Our infrastructure runs on Docker, and all apps launched run on Docker; Nodejitsu: The simplest, most reliable and intelligent Node.js hosting platform. We are Node.js experts and the first hosting platform to build our full stack in node. We understand your node application better than anyone.
NodeGear and Nodejitsu can be primarily classified as "Node.js Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by NodeGear are:
- Stream logs straight to the control panel
- Add new processes to load balance your app (across datacentres)
- Add environment variables, domains, subdomains (on .ngapp.io)
On the other hand, Nodejitsu provides the following key features:
- The best Support in the industry, period- Amazing support from developers like you over IRC.
- Single line deployment with ‘jitsu’- Our CLI tool was designed to give you the most user-friendly deployment ever. Just run ‘jitsu deploy’.
- Joyent’s infrastructure, and the peace of mind that comes with it- Our partner, Joyent, provides infrastructure for all Individual Plans on blazing fast Joyent Smart Machines.