What is Octoparse?
It is a free client-side Windows web scraping software that turns unstructured or semi-structured data from websites into structured data sets, no coding necessary. Extracted data can be exported as API, CSV, Excel or exported into a database.
Octoparse is a tool in the Web Scraping API category of a tech stack.
Who uses Octoparse?
9 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Octoparse.
Python, Selenium, Debian, Linux, and Plotly are some of the popular tools that integrate with Octoparse. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Octoparse.
- Point-and-Click Interface
- Simply point and click web data
- Automatically extract all the data in similar layout
- No coding required for most 98% websites
- Extract text, image URLs, links, etc
- Extract data from listing pages, sites with infinite scrolling, pagination, etc
- Extract data from dropdown menus
- Extract data behind login
- Automatically generates Xpath
- Built-in XPath tool
- Built-in RegEx tool
- Extract data using cloud servers 24/7 Extract and store your data on the cloud platform
- Automatic IP rotation -- Avoiding IP being blacklisted
- Scheduled extraction tasks
Octoparse Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Octoparse?
See all alternatives
It is the most popular web scraping framework in Python. An open source and collaborative framework for extracting the data you need from websites. In a fast, simple, yet extensible way.
import.io is a free web-based platform that puts the power of the machine readable web in your hands. Using our tools you can create an API or crawl an entire website in a fraction of the time of traditional methods, no coding required.
Our APIs use computer vision, machine learning and natural language processing to help developers extract and understand objects from any Web page. We've determined that the entire Web can be classified into approximately 18 structural page types. From this basic understanding of common page layouts, Diffbot then uses computer vision, natural language processing and other machine learning algorithms to identify and extract the important items from within these pages.
It works with your favorite parser to provide idiomatic ways of navigating, searching, and modifying the parse tree. It commonly saves programmers hours or days of work.