Why people like
OnMetal servers are single-tenant, bare-metal servers provisioned via the same OpenStack API as our cloud. They can be spun up as quickly as VMs to offer the agility of multi-tenant environments with the performance of single-tenant hardware. OnMetal servers are our own design and are engineered in a highly opinionated way. We’ve made them 100 percent solid-state with external cooling, leading to increased mean time between failures (MTBF). They are also incredibly large, so you’ll need fewer of them.
- Provision instantly, instead of in hours or days.
- Manage as easily as virtual cloud servers through our Cloud Control Panel and the OpenStack API.
- Integrate with your existing cloud architecture.
- Mix and match with multi-tenant Cloud Servers.
- Pay for by the minute, with utility-style billing only for the resources you use.