What is PastePixel?
It is an e-mail tracking tool used to analyse the effectiveness of your emails. You can generate email tracking pixels and links. The tracking pixels and links give you feedback, so you can analyse and target your emails even better.
PastePixel is a tool in the Email Marketing category of a tech stack.
Who uses PastePixel?
- Generate email tracking pixels
- Generate email tracking urls
- Customise privacy settings (enable or disabled IP-address- / user-agent- / datetime- tracking)
- View charts with data collected by your tracking pixels (dates of opening chart, devices chart, time of day chart, location chart and custom data chart)
- View the number of times your links are opened
- Export data to CSV
- Filter data
- Connect to your own system with the API
- Free to use
PastePixel Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to PastePixel?
See all alternatives
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
It is a secure and reliable business email solution tailor-made for your organization's communication needs. With enhanced collaboration features, it's not just an inbox—it's more.
Campaign Monitor makes it easy to attract new subscribers, send them beautiful email newsletters and see stunning reports on the results.
It is a digital marketing toolbox that's built to scale and adapt with you as you grow. You can save time and boost performance by automating your segmentation and marketing messages.
A cloud-based email marketing solution for e-commerce businesses. It allows users to send out targeted email campaigns based on metrics such as purchasing and viewing history and how customers have interacted with past emails.
No related comparisons found