What is pimentaCHAT?
It is a unified collaboration and communication (UCC) tool for companies, educational institutions, associations and churches. Get a solution that completely organizes your communication and that of your team. Make a video or audio call to more than 100 people at the same time. It connects conventional phone calls, with audio or video calls via the internet on your smartphone or on your web browser. It is an all in one solution which comes with your company's branding.
pimentaCHAT is a tool in the Enterprise Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Who uses pimentaCHAT?
- Use a real-time Chat
- Create open channels for your projects and invite your teams
- Create groups and topics that the whole team shares
- Search your content with context, search your file
- Autocomplete makes mentioning your teammates quick and painless
- Configurable alerts/notifications for desktop, mobile push and email keep you as informed as you’d like
- Everything is perfectly in sync as you move between your desktop, iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Powerful search & archiving means you can forget when you need to: we’ll remember for you
- Connect your project management tool with pimentaCHAT Integrations: Jira, Bitbucket, Asana, Trello, SAP Hana, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Dropbox, Google Docs, GitHub, etc.Add comments for feedback & stars for easy retrieval
- Built-in internal and external sharing options ensure you can get and share any file (.pdf, .jpg, .png, .mov, .mp4, etc. ) with anyone
- Controll your Activity/News Feed
- Create a Video Conferencing with phone, Track your Meeting.Discussion Threads
- Download a Mobile Application for iOS or Android
- Surveys & Feedback
- Controlling channels for your Task Management tool: Jira Messages, Trello Messages, etc.
- Create a connection with Third Party Integration
- Have a Video Conferencing with 50 people via phone, video and audio using your Desktop browser or Mobile
pimentaCHAT Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to pimentaCHAT?
See all alternatives
Imagine all your team communication in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go. That’s Slack. All your messages. All your files. And everything from Twitter, Dropbox, Google Docs, Asana, Trello, GitHub and dozens of other services. All together.
See content and chat history anytime, including team chats with Skype that are visible to the whole team. Private group chats are available for smaller group conversations.
HipChat is a hosted private chat service for your company or team. Invite colleagues to share ideas and files in persistent group chat rooms. Get your team off AIM, Google Talk, and Skype — HipChat was built for business.
Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. It provides instant messaging, simple, fast, secure and synced across all your devices.
Mattermost is modern communication from behind your firewall.