What is React Storybook?
You just load your UI components into the React Storybook and start developing them. This functionality allows you to develop UI components rapidly without worrying about the app. It will improve your team’s collaboration and feedback loop.
React Storybook is a tool in the MVC Tools category of a tech stack.
React Storybook is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to React Storybook's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses React Storybook?
98 companies reportedly use React Storybook in their tech stacks, including Graphy, Shelf, and Indeed.
161 developers on StackShare have stated that they use React Storybook.
React Storybook Integrations
React, Vue.js, React Native, Percy, and Applitools are some of the popular tools that integrate with React Storybook. Here's a list of all 5 tools that integrate with React Storybook.
React Storybook's Features
- Isolated environment for your components (with the use of various iframe tactics)
- Hot module reloading (even for functional stateless components)
- Works with any app (whether it's Redux, Relay or Meteor)
- Support for CSS (whether it's plain old CSS, CSS modules or something fancy)
- Clean and fast user interface
- Runs inside your project (so, it uses your app's NPM modules and babel configurations out of the box)
- Serves static files (if you host static files inside your app)
- Deploy the whole storybook as a static app
- Extendable as necessary (support for custom webpack loaders and plugins)
React Storybook Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to React Storybook?
See all alternatives
It is an open source tool for developing UI components in isolation for React, Vue, and Angular. It makes building stunning UIs organized and efficient.
It has a rich collection of components that would satisfy most of the UI requirements of your application like datatable, dropdown, multiselect, notification messages, accordion, breadcrumbs and other input components. So there would be no need of adding different libraries for different UI requirements.
It is a beautifully designed administration panel for Laravel. Carefully crafted by the creators of Laravel to make you the most productive developer. It provides a full CRUD interface for your Eloquent models. Every type of Eloquent relationship is fully supported.
It is used to interactively query SQL databases using LINQ, as well as interactively writing C# code without the need for an IDE. It supports all the LINQ APIs in the .NET Framework, including LINQ to XML, PLINQ, LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.