What is Reviewable?
A code review tool for GitHub pull requests inspired by Google's internal tool. Powerful diffing and workflow features wrapped in a beautiful UI, with seamless GitHub integration. Free for public repos.
Reviewable is a tool in the Code Review category of a tech stack.
Who uses Reviewable?
6 companies reportedly use Reviewable in their tech stacks, including Gorgias, Lancaster Solutions, and Hacker Experience.
8 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Reviewable.
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.
- Tracks reviewed files, unreplied / unresolved comments.
- Comments map across code changes, never disappear.
- Send all comments in one batch, or one at a time.
- Open files on the right line directly in your editor.
Reviewable Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Reviewable?
See all alternatives
A super simple tool that turns any image (including PSDs) or sketch into interactive prototypes for any device. Powered by Dropbox.
Git platform for web and software developers with Docker-based tools for Continuous Integration and Deployment.
It is a deduplicating backup program. It provides an efficient and secure way to backup data. The data deduplication technique used makes it suitable for daily backups since only changes are stored. The authenticated encryption technique makes it suitable for backups to not fully trusted targets.
It is a Web-based application primarily aimed at enterprise, and certain features that enable peer review of a code base may be considered enterprise social software.