Why people like
A code review tool for GitHub pull requests inspired by Google's internal tool. Powerful diffing and workflow features wrapped in a beautiful UI, with seamless GitHub integration. Free for public repos.
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.
- Tracks reviewed files, unreplied / unresolved comments.
- Comments map across code changes, never disappear.
- Send all comments in one batch, or one at a time.
- Open files on the right line directly in your editor.
Build, Test, Deploy
tools that are known for: