What is Sinch?
Sinch makes it easy for developers to add voice, messaging and SMS to their apps with just a few lines of code. Enrich your apps with communications that your users will love.
Sinch is a tool in the Communications SDK category of a tech stack.
Who uses Sinch?
29 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Sinch.
Pros of Sinch
Super smooth SDK
Cross-platform (iOS, Android, Web)
Super voice quality
- Voice calling and SMS at market leading prices
- Enrich your apps with sticky features such as messaging and calling to increase user retention and engagement
- Two-factor authentication and user verification for added security for your app and user base
- 24/7 in house monitoring to ensure your app has the best calling and messaging service possible
- Simple at its core - with a few lines of code, any app can start calling and messaging across the world
- Call over 220 countries - more than any other platform
- Analytics and Reporting dashboard so you can review the performance of your calling and messaging apps
- More Info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sinch Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sinch?
See all alternatives
Twilio offers developers a powerful API for phone services to make and receive phone calls, and send and receive text messages. Their product allows programmers to more easily integrate various communication methods into their software and programs.
It adds the clarity and emotion of face-to-face communication to your brand whether you're developing for the web, iOS, or Android. We make the integration of high-quality live video a breeze so that you can focus on building a great product.
Plivo provides basic building block APIs in the form of Plivo XML and HTTP API, to create telephony apps, so developers can completely do away with learning the nitty-gritty of the telephony plumbing.
Nexmo connects your apps directly to carriers around the world. Integrate SMS and Voice messages using one simple API. Use Nexmo Verity to register users, verify transactions, and implement two factor authentication.
Agora.io provides building blocks for you to add real-time voice and video communications through a simple and powerful SDK. You can integrate the Agora SDK to enable real-time communications in your own application quickly.