What is Splitforce?
Splitforce is A/B testing for mobile apps and games. Test different versions of your native apps and track how each version is driving user behavior, to make decisions that improve your product without having to think twice.
Splitforce is a tool in the Mobile A/B Testing category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Splitforce?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Splitforce
Be the first to leave a pro
- Free for 500 daily active users (DAU): Include up to 500 daily active users in your experiments for free
- Unlimited Experimentation: Test as many components (i.e.: button color, sign up page layout, gravity level) as you wish in one experiment, or put them in separate experiments.
- Targeted Variations: Display variations to specific user groups based on their device type, language settings, or any other custom targeting data you can think of.
- Debug Mode: Force different variations before going live to make sure that they’re all looking good.
- Set Default Variation: For users that are offline or have a slow connection, display a hard-coded default variation to ensure an uninterrupted experience and track it’s performance.
- Set Frequency: Limit the performance risk of new variations by setting their frequency to any percentage of your user base.
- Rollout a Winner: Send a best-performing variation to your entire user base with just one click.
- Cohort Identification: Identify which cohorts specific users belong to and pull identification data into your third-party or bespoke analytics platforms.
Splitforce Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Splitforce?
See all alternatives
Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. We offer Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Arise integrates seamlessly with your app. Arise's SDK for iOS, Android and PhoneGap will never slow down your app.
Amazon A/B Testing
Run A/B Tests on the fly without writing client-side code or redeploying your app.
A/B testing & feature release management for mobile product teams. Know what works before a full release. Test and refine everything in your app. Reduce dependence on developers; accelerate development cycles. Get insights from your users.
Taplytics is a mobile A/B testing service for native apps. By integrating our small SDK in you app, you can run experiments and deploy them to your users without requiring an App Store Update