Algorithms.io vs Amazon Personalize: What are the differences?
Algorithms.io: Machine learning as a service for streaming data from connected devices. Build And Run Predictive Applications For Streaming Data From Applications, Devices, Machines and Wearables; Amazon Personalize: Real-time personalization and recommendation. Machine learning service that makes it easy for developers to add individualized recommendations to customers using their applications.
Algorithms.io and Amazon Personalize belong to "Machine Learning as a Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Algorithms.io are:
- Classification & Anomaly Detection- With our machine learning algorithms and your time series data, we can get up to 99% prediction accuracy on the state of the sensor. Algorithms include neural network, random forest, support vector machine and others.
- Streaming Data Infrastructure- We provide the infrastructure for your streaming data as a service including a highly scalable time-series database and analytics capabilities.
- Analytics Across All Your Devices- Capture and aggregate data from all of your devices to perform analytics across the entire dataset.
On the other hand, Amazon Personalize provides the following key features:
- Combine customer and contextual data to generate high-quality recommendations
- Automated machine learning
- Continuous learning to improve performance