angular-gantt vs Pandas: What are the differences?
What is angular-gantt? Gantt chart component for AngularJS. angular-gantt provides a gantt chart component to your AngularJS application.
What is Pandas? High-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language. Flexible and powerful data analysis / manipulation library for Python, providing labeled data structures similar to R data.frame objects, statistical functions, and much more.
Some of the features offered by angular-gantt are:
- Two-way data binding between model and view.
- Advanced calendar support to define holidays and working hours.
- Each task and row has its own properties and behavior.
On the other hand, Pandas provides the following key features:
- Easy handling of missing data (represented as NaN) in floating point as well as non-floating point data
- Size mutability: columns can be inserted and deleted from DataFrame and higher dimensional objects
- Automatic and explicit data alignment: objects can be explicitly aligned to a set of labels, or the user can simply ignore the labels and let Series, DataFrame, etc. automatically align the data for you in computations
angular-gantt and Pandas are both open source tools. Pandas with 20.2K GitHub stars and 8K forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than angular-gantt with 1.35K GitHub stars and 462 GitHub forks.
What is angular-gantt?
What is Pandas?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose angular-gantt?
What are the cons of using angular-gantt?
What are the cons of using Pandas?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Jupyter Anaconda Pandas IPython
A great way to prototype your data analytic modules. The use of the package is simple and user-friendly and the migration from ipython to python is fairly simple: a lot of cleaning, but no more.
The negative aspect comes when you want to streamline your productive system or does CI with your anaconda environment: - most tools don't accept conda environments (as smoothly as pip requirements) - the conda environments (even with miniconda) have quite an overhead