App Annie vs StoreMaven: What are the differences?
Developers describe App Annie as "The leader in app store analytics, app rankings, and market intelligence". Annie takes care of all the Math Behind The App Stores keeping you up-to-date with your own app's metrics and the latest app store trends. Annie provides three fabulous products for her fans: Analytics, Store Stats, Intelligence. On the other hand, StoreMaven is detailed as "Leading platform for testing App Store and Google Play marketing assets". In 2014, StoreMaven invented App Store A/B testing. Today, over 60% of top app publishers (such as Google, Zynga, and Uber) rely on our platform and expertise to test their app store marketing assets and understand user behavior.
App Annie and StoreMaven belong to "Mobile App Store Optimization" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by App Annie are:
- APP ANNIE ANALYTICS - A free web-service that automatically retrieves, visualizes and stores your app's download, revenue, ranking and review data.
- APP ANNIE STORE STATS - The most comprehensive free app store database on the Internet today. It provides you with detailed ranking charts, historical data, Featured placements and international app store matrices.
- APP ANNIE INTELLIGENCE - Our premium product - it allows our advanced customers to access the most accurate market intelligence data available for app stores today.
On the other hand, StoreMaven provides the following key features:
- Discover the best converting app store marketing assets
- Understand how users engage with every element of your app store page
- Minimize test costs and maximize your conversion impact