Applicasa vs StoreMaven: What are the differences?
Developers describe Applicasa as "Mobile game development platform". A cloud-based backend that lets you store pictures, videos, or any other type of downloadable content to our servers as well as the ability to maintain leaderboards and achievements for use in your app. along with the goods and currency necessary for you to begin producing revenue from your app. On the other hand, StoreMaven is detailed as "Leading platform for testing App Store and Google Play marketing assets". In 2014, StoreMaven invented App Store A/B testing. Today, over 60% of top app publishers (such as Google, Zynga, and Uber) rely on our platform and expertise to test their app store marketing assets and understand user behavior.
Applicasa can be classified as a tool in the "Mobile Game Management" category, while StoreMaven is grouped under "Mobile App Store Optimization".
Some of the features offered by Applicasa are:
- In-App Purchase- Custom virtual store, Virtual goods management, Currency maintenance, Virtual economy regulation
- Promo- Targeted promotions, Deals, announcements and rewards, Event-based promotions, Schedule-based promotions
- Analytics- Play times and frequency, Spending habits, Virtual goods purchasing stats, User segmentation, Game business intelligence
On the other hand, StoreMaven provides the following key features:
- Discover the best converting app store marketing assets
- Understand how users engage with every element of your app store page
- Minimize test costs and maximize your conversion impact