Skyl.ai vs AutoMLPipeline: What are the differences?
What is Skyl.ai? Manage your Complete Machine Learning Workflow. Build & deploy ML models faster on unstructured data. No specialized skills required Easy-to-use & scalable SaaS platform..
What is AutoMLPipeline? A package that makes it trivial to create and evaluate machine learning pipeline architectures (by IBM). It is a package that makes it trivial to create complex ML pipeline structures using simple expressions. It leverages on the built-in macro programming features of Julia to symbolically process, manipulate pipeline expressions, and automatically discover optimal structures for machine learning prediction and classification.
Skyl.ai and AutoMLPipeline belong to "Machine Learning Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Skyl.ai are:
- Collect, label, and visualize unstructured data
- Guided modules to upload, clean, label, and visualize unstructured data
- Create & train models automatically
On the other hand, AutoMLPipeline provides the following key features:
- Pipeline API that allows high-level description of processing workflow
- Common API wrappers for ML libs including Scikitlearn, DecisionTree, etc
- Symbolic pipeline parsing for easy expression of complexed pipeline structures